Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pain, Couch divets and the TRIBE WINS!!!

Well folks, I'm back. It's been a very painful last week after my surgery,but the good news is the initial results on my Lymph Nodes are good. No Cancer, so it looks as if I may be finally in remission. I will wait until my next appointment on Monday, April 8th to get too excited. Anyways, I still cannot do much other than enjoy all the baseball on TV. I've been able to watch some very good games so far, including my Indians beating reigning N.L. Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey and the Blue Jays. I know it's only game one but after losing the last 4 openers I'm allowed to be excited. Unfortunately I will be unable to complete or go after any trades in the near future due to my recovery. Carrie has done so much for me it would be unfair to ask her to assist in my hobby. Or would it? Yea, it most definitely would. Oh well. Today I just wanted to touch base anyhow. I'm not sure how much I'll be writing this week or next as the pain meds and lack of mobility make sleeping really the only thing I want to do. However, when I am able too watch out, because I'm running at full speed, I may need a new pair of PF Flyers.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're back. Take your time recovering. We can wait.

    ReplyDelete