Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Well it appears to finally be that time. What time you ask, well it's that time that although not fully healed, I am able enough to finally start trading cards again and hopefully work on my blog. Being that I am still unable to work for probably another month, it should be easy. SHOULD be easy, make sure you notice the capital letters. If there is one thing I can tell you, sitting at home on the couch watching baseball all day everyday makes one go extremely lazy. Not a bad lazy mind you, but lazy nonetheless. Being unable to drive or lift over 10 pounds makes life very limiting, so I'm going to do something I've been meaning to do for a LONG time...........
I'm going to finally go through boxes that have been unorganized and stored for at least 10 years. Thats right, I'm going to try and get organized. This is one of probably 4 shoe boxes that I have thrown cards in over the years, mostly when I was in middle/high school and have forgot about. Now don't get too excited, none of these cards are going to be anything but base, primarily from the junk wax era. But, you never know. I'm going to organize by team as there are probably 20-30 different sets from different years, none of which I have interest in completing if I haven't already. All of these cards will be available for trade (conditions are going to be anywhere from NM-Fair/Poor), so if any team interests you let me know and I'll put them aside for you. Indians are obviously off limits if any, and I have an idea where to send Baltimore, other than that email me at kaziken04 AT gmail DOT com and hopefully we can work something out. Until then, be safe and smile! Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment